|Employment Type: Full-Time|
Under general supervision from the IL Supervisor provide core IL services and specialized employment services to people with disabilities which will help them gain employment
- Provide job placement services as described in the ACCES-VR and Commission for the Blind contracts.
- Expand and grow fee-for-service partnerships with ACCES-VR and Commission for the Blind.
- Increase referrals for employment services per month.
- Increase the number of participants per month.
- Identify and develop relationships with businesses to increase job opportunities for consumers.
- Develop and maintain a list of businesses that hire persons with disabilities.
- Author newsletter articles and social media updates to promote employment services.
- Seek new funding support - identify and pursue at minimum one new funding opportunity per year that will support job placement for persons with disabilities.
- Prepare, share and maintain documentation, intake data, case notes, and goal-related accomplishments in RCIL's Consumer Service Record database and paper files in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly reports to supervisor for fee-for-service billing.
- Prepare information for program reports and state and federal reports.
- Participate in professional development trainings to keep knowledge current.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned by the IL Supervisor and Director of IL Programs.
- The tasks and responsibilities described previously are representative of the essential functions of the position.
- The physical requirements for this position are those typically present in normal office environment conditions.
- Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs.
- Have a minimum of an Associate's Degree,
- Have three to five years demonstrated work experience in employment service delivery,
- Have excellent project management skills and the capacity to balance multiple priorities,
- Have experience conducting outreach and providing presentations and trainings to groups,
- Have strong writing and presentation skills,
- Have an extensive knowledge of employment programs, community-based services, employment rights, health care programs and the ability to navigate these programs and systems,
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have basic knowledge and comfort level with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- Have the ability to solve problems as they arise and maintain a calm demeanor in high pressure situations, and
- Have a strong commitment to the mission and work of the Regional Center for Independent Living.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Associates Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Regional Center for Independent Living strives to be a participant-controlled,
cross-disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves.
RCIL values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color,
cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level,
family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual
orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. RCIL will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|