CDPAS Training Specialist
|Employment Type: Full-Time|
CDPAS Training Specialists are responsible for providing consumers and Designated Representatives with the training, resources and support they need to run their own CDPAS program. Training Specialists maintain a caseload of consumers and provide targeted support to them in managing their services. Specialists maintain consumer records and contacts notes, open new cases and provide referrals and resources to Supervisors and Designated Representatives.
This position may be based in either the Rochester or Geneva offices.
- Provide Supervisor trainings
- General support and guidance in managing team of Personal Assistants
- Provide referrals to Peer Support and/or other community resources
- Maintain consumer contacts and case notes
- Maintain consumer records
- Guide consumers through Medicaid Eligibility and Funder Changes
- Maintain contact with funders
- New case openings and closings
- Add and edit CDPAS consumer information in the Electronic Visit Verification System
Excellent written/verbal communication.
Attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Must possess superb customer service skills.
Bilingual English-Spanish preferred.
Associate's Degree in Human Services or other relevant field and one (1) to three (3) years working with the disability community, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Associates Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 1-2 years|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
|The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|