|Employment Type: Full-Time|
The maintenance position includes both physically working to maintain our properties as well as office based work supporting vendor relations and paperwork associated with the position.
This position is 7am-5pm, Mon, Wed, Fri and 9am to 5-m Tue, Thu for a total of 43.5 hours per week.
The Job Duties are representative of the essential functions of the position. The physical requirements for this position are those typically present in normal office environment conditions. Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Reliable transportation is necessary as there may be local day business travel required of this position.
Clean/Supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Various building and property maintenance projects - Working with vendors - Ordering supplies - Snow shoveling, landscaping
Qualified candidates will be someone who is proud of his/her ability to keep buildings and property looking and running smooth.
- Must be able to shovel snow (such as sidewalks, entrances) and use snow blower in the winter to help keep our property accessible at all times during the week.
- Must have previous facilities experience.
- Must be able to complete paperwork associated with vendors and utilize a computer.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 0-1 year|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
|The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|