|Employment Type: Full-Time|
This position provides the primary scheduling support to the CDR Interpreting Service, the Deaf-Blind Support Services Program and the Deaf Communications Specialist program. This position monitors and ensures that each program is effectively scheduled to meet the needs of the consumers and the agency with accuracy and efficiency.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, triages needs of callers and maintains clear and timely communication with in house staff, contract interpreters and customers to ensure confirmation of requested services and customer satisfaction.
- Responds to service requests with emails and/or phone calls for confirmation to both customers and assigned Interpreter.
- Schedules and records assignments for all three programs. Utilizes the service specific methodology for scheduling and recording all assignments and staff schedules.
- Assesses all interpreter requests to make the optimal match for assignments, using the information in the data base and in consultation with supervisor.
- Responsible for generating all billing and invoices and works in close coordination with the Finance Department to ensure that invoices, both received and generated are done in a timely manner.
- Promotes and maintains positive professional relationships with customers, contractors and staff
- Maintains Department emails as record of communication and for use in the identification of trends and to track department needs and changes.
- Maintains schedules for the DCS program to ensure 24/7 coverage by qualified staff with minimal overtime.
- Reviews, verifies and processes timesheets (completeness, accuracy and regulatory compliance) for supervisor final review and signature.
- Submits requests to third party Interpreting Service when required and provides feedback and follow up with that agency on performance and customer feedback.
- Performs administrative functions as delegated.
- Assists in the orientation and training of other staff members and new contract interpreters as directed by supervisor
- Submits monthly reports to supervisor that provide accurate information on requests, service hours provided, issues or concerns, and any overtime costs incurred.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Moderate skill level with Microsoft Office, Access, Outlook and Scheduling Database
- High School Diploma
- Two years experience in customer service, office work or scheduling
- Fluency in American Sign Language is preferred
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|