Pooled Trust New Member Specialist
|Employment Type: Full-Time|
This position will be responsible for meeting and explaining the Trust to individuals who express interest in learning more about the trust and if it would benefit them. This position will also be required to travel to interested individuals house from time to time.
Pooled Trust New Member Specialist Duties:
1. Respond to phone inquiries about opening up the Trust.
2. Respond to email inquiries.
3. Respond to ticket inquiries.
4. Meet with clients in person or on phone to assist with trust paperwork.
5. Talk with client regarding operation of the trust once established.
6. Follow up with referrals that come from outside sources.
7. Send fax or email documentation as requested.
8. Meet with walk-in clients.
1. Good Communication and Oral Skills.
2. Ability to prioritize and stay on track while multi-tasking.
1. High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
2. 2-5 years knowledge of Medicaid.
3. Valid driver's license or reliable means of transportation.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
|The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|