|Employment Type: Full-Time|
|The Director of Nursing is responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the consumer care
services delivered by the Agency. |
This is inclusive of assessments, plans, and implementation of the consumer plan of care.
Additionally she/he is responsible for the overall supervision, competency, education and evaluation
of licensed and non-licensed staff delivering consumer care.
In the absence of the Administrator, the Director of Nursing assumes administrative decision-making
and responsibility for the Licensed Home Care Services Agency.
- Assist in the process of taking referrals and procuring MD orders.
- Facilitates the intake and referral process for new participants.
- Supervises the development/communication of the plan of care.
- Participates in the training, orientation, supervision, evaluation & on the job training for PCA
- Ensures that consumer rights are protected facilitating the use of the agencys complaint
- Participates in team meetings, meeting with consumers and families, and discharge
- Participates in 24/7 on-call.
- Occasional traveling is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Mental Demands: job involves a high degree of concentration, planning, and initiative. Works
frequently under considerable pressure.
- Physical Demands: Requires the ability to deliver direct consumer care in the home. Subject to
prolonged sitting while either driving or in the office. Subject to frequent telephone use.
- A current New York State registered professional nursing license pursuant to Article 139 of
the New York State Education Law
- Two years as a supervising community health nurse
- BSN in Nursing
- Two years of Home Care Nursing experience or equivalent experience.
- A strong belief in and commitment to the mission & vision of the agency.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|