|Employment Type: Full-Time|
With general supervision, provide advocacy, support, linkage, and coordination of services for an assigned caseload. Develop individual service plans in conjunction with assigned caseload. Participate in team meetings with participants and their service providers, and advocate for their rights and implementation of needed and desired services.
- As a representative of CDR, be committed in all that you do to support, perpetuate, and model the CDR Mission.
- Maintain files that are current and incompliance with the CDR and State-regulating agency.
- Insure that all Incident Reporting requirements are followed.
- Meet all documentation timelines and maintain quality of services.
- Participate in trainings at the discretion of the Supervisor and strive for professional development and to increase your knowledge base related to participant population.
- Review program updates as administered, and learn and implement all changes, regulatory and otherwise.
- Develop and revise the participants service plans in conjunction with the service provider they choose to receive services from.
- Link the participants with an appropriate service provider who can assist them in implementing the appropriate portion of their service plan.
- Assist the participant in securing a community residency that meets their individual welfare and safety needs.
- Review the outcomes of the participants service plan and advocate for the needs and changes in the services as necessary in combination with the participants
needs and desired outcomes.
- Schedule and lead participant team meetings.
- Attend appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Maintain communication with participant service providers and families.
- Attend all assigned trainings.
- Conduct monthly face to face visits with assigned case load participants.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
The Job Duties are representative of the essential functions of the position. The physical requirements for this position are those typically present in normal office environment conditions. Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. Reliable transportation is necessary as there may be local day business travel required of this position.
- A minimum of an associates degree in Human Services with three (3) years case management experience providing service coordination for individuals with disabilities and/or seniors and knowledge about community resources; Bachelors degree in Human Services and three (3) years case management experience, or graduate degree in Human Services plus one year case management experience providing service coordination.
- Possess a basic knowledge and understanding of public welfare, Social Security benefits and entitlements. General knowledge and understanding of developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, traumatic brain injury, geriatrics and mental illness. Have knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing individuals who have developmental, physical and cognitive disabilities, and seniors who choose to live independently in the community. Understanding of Independent Living philosophy. Basic knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and a desire to learn more about the public laws that uphold the civil rights of disabled individuals. Some knowledge of community services available to the citizens of the community.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Associates Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|