|Employment Type: Part-Time|
This position is responsible for assisting the coordination of daily staffing of the field personnel, assignment of new referrals and communication of referral information to field staff.
- Coordinates staff to service new referrals based upon consumer needs, staff skills, and geographic location.
- Maintains accurate field staff schedules for the regular work week in addition to the weekend, holiday and vacation schedules.
- Updates schedules daily based upon new assignments and communication from field staff.
- Submits reports to Manager, and Accounting.
- Assists in completing weekend and holiday assignments and arranges vacation coverage for field staff.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Data entry of field staff assignments.
- Assists with orientation and training of other staff members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TECHNOLOGY/ EQUIPMENT/ TOOLS
- Type of Technology, Equipment, Tool Software Skill Level
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) Intermediate
- Ability to learn company in-house software Basic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. AAY will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit but occasionally needs to walk and stand.
This job operates in a professional office environment with moderate to light noise. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Education Requirements
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Skills and Competencies Requirements
- 2 years office experience required
- Previous scheduling experience required
- Previous experience in a medical environment preferred
- Minimum one (1) year home care experience preferred
- Legible handwriting for notations in schedule
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain effective rapport with consumers, other staff members and community
- Effective verbal skills to communicate with consumers and staff
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 1-2 years|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: (585) 442-6470|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|