|Employment Type: Full-Time|
|The Billing Manager, under minimal supervision, is responsible for billing for Consumer Directed
Personal Assistance Services. Responsibilities including billing Medicaid, , private pay and
insurance payers for Center for Disability Rights, All About You and Regional Center for Independent
Living, resolving and rebilling denied claims, processing billing adjustments and voids and
reconciling differences between Web Office and Fund EZ.|
- Generates billing for services provided by CFR, AAY and RCIL VESID.
- Manages unbilled claims and enters prior authorizations for CDPAS.
- Resolves denied claims and rebills those claims.
- Processes billing adjustments and voids.
- Reconciles differences between Web Office and Fund EZ.
- Other duties as assigned.
|The duties are representative of the essential functions of the position. The physical requirements
for this position are those typically present in normal office environment conditions. Operational
flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs. |
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent relevant experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 0-1 year|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: email@example.com|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|