|Employment Type: Full-Time|
|The Office Assistant under general supervision is responsible for
providing clerical support to the Office Manager.|
- As a representative of CDR, be committed in all that you do to support, perpetuate, and
model the CDR Mission.
- Duties may include , but are not limited to, filing documents into employee files, making
folders for new staff members, categorizing documents that need to be placed in personnel records,
inputting timesheets and filing them, answering phones, scanning documents and any additional duties
as assigned by the Office Manager.
- The Job Duties are representative of the essential functions of the position.
- The physical requirements for this position are those typically present in normal office
environment conditions. Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs.
Reliable transportation is necessary as there may be local day business travel required of this
- Candidates should have great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- In addition the Office Assistant should have a good attitude, outstanding customer service
expertise, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to confidentiality.
- A High School Diploma, one year of clerical experience, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 0-1 year|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|