|Employment Type: Full-Time|
The Office Assistant under general supervision is responsible for providing clerical support to the Office Manager
- As a representative of CDR, be committed in all that you do to support, perpetuate, and model the CDR Mission.
- Duties include filing documents into files, Pool Trust Filing, data entry of check verification, emails, categorizing documents that need to be placed in personnel records, scanning documents/check stubs backup for trust mail/faxes and any additional duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Other duties
- The Job Skills are representative of the essential functions of the position.
- The physical requirements for this position are those typically present in normal office environment conditions.
- Operational flexibility is required to meet sudden and unpredictable needs.
- Reliable transportation is necessary as there may be local day business travel required of this position.
- Candidates should have great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- In addition the Office Assistant should have a good attitude, outstanding customer service expertise, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to confidentiality.
- A High School Diploma, one year of clerical experience, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: None|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|