|Employment Type: Full-Time|
- Under general supervision, the Billing and Payroll Assistant is responsible for billing Medicaid, private pay and insurance payers for Center for Disability Rights (CDR), All About You, Inc. (AAY) and Regional Center for Independent Living (RCIL). Duties also include resolving and rebilling denied claims, processing billing adjustments and voids, and reconciling differences between Web Office and Fund EZ.
- In addition, s/he will be responsible for coordinating the payroll and related functions for CDR, AAY and RCIL, including aiding in the preparation of payroll and inputting payroll data.
- As a representative of CDR, must be committed in all that you do to support, perpetuate, and model the CDR Mission.
- The primary responsibility is to aid and assist in the billing and payroll activities
- Generates billing for services provided by CDR, AAY and RCIL.
- Manages unbilled and denied claims.
- Ensures all timesheets have been submitted on time and aid in the biweekly transfer of payroll data.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Produces payroll-related reports on an as-needed basis.
- Works in cooperation with HR to investigate and process payroll discrepancies and issues.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Finance.
The Center for Disability Rights works for the full integration, independence, and civil rights of people with disabilities. It is vitally important to the mission of the organization that all employees understand, accept, and practice the values of the organization in the conduct of their work. Successful candidates will demonstrate a commitment and or belief to the civil rights of persons with disabilities to live in the most integrated setting possible.
- Microsoft Office, accounting software and a working knowledge of ADP WorkForce Now.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to homegrown proprietary software.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and work in a fast-paced environment.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: Associates Degree|
|Minimum Experience: 0-1 year|
|Contact Name: Human Resources|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|