|Employment Type: Full-Time|
Perform Human Resource functions for assigned business unit, including, hiring, termination,
personnel records, legal compliance, compensation, benefits. Responsibilities include administration
of personnel policies, pay, and programs for employee training, safety, health, and morale.
- Processes status forms and ensures proper approvals.
- Process new hire orientations.
- Process Time sheet discrepancies.
- Respond to internal and external requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare Unemployment and Workers Compensation claims.
- Address employee relations issues with appropriate staff; employment verification, provide
recommendations regarding disciplinary actions and terminations ensuring that reasons are well
documented and are not arbitrary or discriminatory.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
documentation. Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Attention to detail in composing, tying and
proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Perform recruiting (as applicable) for business unit, including advertising, tracking and
screening candidates, interview scheduling, background and reference checking.
- Maintain updated job descriptions.
- Provide reports and statistics for Director of HR.
- Adhere to all state, federal, and DOH regulations, and other compliance for assigned business
- Keep abreast of legislation affecting human resources; counsel management and monitor company
policies to ensure compliance in assigned business unit.
- May perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college course work minimum of 3 year of HR
- Proficient written and oral language skills; Strong customer service skills and mindset are
beneficial to this position.
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers and all levels of management.
- Interpersonal skills needed to deal with diverse groups of individuals.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, self-directed and able to effectively research and
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Needs to be proficient in computer software programs, especially Excel and Word, Web Office,
Outlook, DDMan; experience with ADP/PayChex preferred.
- Appropriate telephone skills and a professional demeanor required as you are dealing with
confidential employee information.
|Language Required: None|
|Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED|
|Minimum Experience: 2-5 years|
|Contact Name: HR Department|
|Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact Phone: (585) 546-7510|
| The Center for Disability Rights strives to be a participant controlled, cross disability organization that is reflective of the community it serves. CDR values diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, cultural or ethnic group membership, disability status, educational level, family status, gender, income, national origin, race, religion, or sexual orientation. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. CDR will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.|
|Click Here to Apply to this Position!|