For the fifth year in a row, the City of Rochester is partnering with the Rochester Red Wings to host a one-day, all-city Clean Sweep!
Join our amazing CDR team as we volunteer and give back to our community! Volunteers are encouraged to sign up in advance, but everyone is welcome to join the day of the event, too!
If you’re new to Clean Sweep, here’s how the day works:
– Sign-in begins at 8 a.m. Saturday, May 5 at Frontier Field.
– Volunteers park free during Clean Sweep and the game in the Oak Street lot. Transportation is provided from Frontier Field to designated job site and back.
– Come in the main entrance and find your group or join a project.
– Pick up your free t-shirt, coffee, juice, muffins and danishes
– Take a seat in the stands for Mayor Lovely A. Warren’s welcome and the group photo.
– Buses leave Frontier Field at 9am.
– Work gloves, tools, and bags are provided at each job site.
– Buses bring volunteers back to Frontier Field for the game.
Volunteers will receive from the City of Rochester:
– T-shirt, coffee, muffins & danishes.
– Red Wings game ticket vs Lehigh Valley, 1:05pm, & Voucher for hot dog and drink.
– Game parking in Oak Street Lot.
– Free parking for those wearing Clean Sweep t-shirts.
Please come prepared wearing:
– appropriate clothing
– hard-soled shoes
– long pants
To sign up with our CDR Clean Sweep team, reach out to Ericka Jones, at 585.546.7510 or email@example.com!